Create a project using the Nuget template package
Install the package
.NET 3.1 templates have been deprecated. If you want to use the 3.1 templates the latest version is 3.0.232
Access Amido.Stacks.Templates package page in Nuget here. Copy and execute the command displayed in the page (if you want to get the latest version). For example:
dotnet new --install Amido.Stacks.Templates
Create a new project
Navigate to the folder where you wish to create a new project in.
dotnet new stacks-webapi -n Company.Project -do YourDomain -cp AzureCloud
The above command will create a folder and a repository called
Company.Project with DevOps build pipelines ready for Azure DevOps.
Uninstalling a template
dotnet new --uninstall Amido.Stacks.Templates
- Sets the project name
- Omitting it will result in the project name being the same as the folder where the command has been ran from
- Sets the name of the aggregate root object. It is also the name of the collection within CosmosDB instance.
- Sets the path to where the project is added
- Omitting the parameter will result in the creation of a new folder
- Configures which cloud provider to be used
- Configures which cicd provider templates to be used